What will you learn from CORONATOR?
- Introduction to Corona Render
- How to convert from V-ray scenes to Corona
- Modeling with Perspective Match
- File management
- Basic commands of Itoo Forest: transform, area, surface… (part 1)
- Advanced commands of Itoo Forest: Forest color, forest materials,… (part 1)
- Basic commands of Itoo Forest: transform, area, surface… (part 2)
- Advanced commands of Itoo Forest: Forest color, forest materials,… (part 2)
- Composition in Architechtural Photography
- Corona camera set up
- Comman mistakes about composition and how to fix it
- Camera effects: D,O,F Bokeh
- The Role of Lighting in Visualization
General theory of lighting
- How to set up lighting in 3Ds max: Corona Sun, Corona Sky, HDRI, Artificial lighting.
- How to create special lighting effects: Dappled Light, God Ray.
- Introduction to Materials & What is the most important factors to realistic shader.
- Indepth explanation & How to setup correctly: Diffuse/ Reflection/ Bump/ Displace
- Introducing texture/material library
- Mapping Mix
- Composite Mapping
- Corona Layered Material
- Achieving Realistic Fresnel for Reflection and Glossiness using Corona Layers
- Plain Fabrics
- Special Fabrics using Corona Layers/ Displacement
- Brushed Steel
- Basic Corona AO
- Using Textures with Corona AO
- Creating Leaks and Bottom Stains with Corona Layered Material
- Applying Corona AO Effectively
- Translucent Material in Corona
- Practicing and Finalizing Project
- Receiving Feedback
- Architectural post-production in photoshop.
- Chaos Vantage Demo
◆ Duration: ten days
◆ Content: same as the online course
◆ Latest updates in technology
◆ Work with the instructor directly during the course
◆ Take place in our training center in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
◆ This course provides a complete solution for creating vast areas of objects, from trees and plants to buildings, crowds, aggregates, ground-cover, rocks and more.
The photographic approach in the course was simply amazing and helped me to learn a lot of new things. During my course, Mr. Dexter patiently cleared my doubts and shared some important tips to produce good quality renders. With his experience, you will learn different approaches to work on the project.
Special thanks to the people in 4pixos they were simply very sweet and supportive. Overall it's a very positive atmosphere to learn.
The course helped me to have strong confidence in how to approach any project. Though the course was very tough at first, I was curious about the entire process and wanted to give my best.
All my questions were answered patiently and the class interaction is very good. Mr. Dexter is very knowledgeable, friendly and provided a wealth of information that has helped me grow professionally. His way of approaching any project is amazing!
In the end, seeing our output result as a print medium is something great and joyful. Priceless moment!
A comfortable month of living in Ho Chi Minh City costs 800USD, including accommodation, food, and transportation. It would be better to look for a house nearby 4pixos Academy in Phu Nhuan District. We advise using Airbnb to get the best deal. When you contact us, our student care staff will give you personalized advice.